[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Happy 100th Birthday Dean Martin!



Mark Steyn: Dean on Screen and That's Amore


While I did not build up Dean Martin's birthday the way I did Frank Sinatra's 100th in 2015, but I did post a fair amount of Dean Martin stuff in support of Frank. I am ashamed to admit Dean Martin's 100th birthday snuck up on me, but fortunately Mark Steyn did not forget.  

Dean with the Golddiggers

Frank with the Gold diggers

Lights, Camera, Action!

Dean and Angie Dickinson

Naughty!


Dean and the Alberici Sisters

Dean and Ella Fitzgerald (we are celebrating her 100th too)


Judy Holiday and Dean

The Duke and Dino




Sinatra and Martin families

Sinatra Century by Mark Steyn, Pundette, Bob Belvedere

Wombat: Mark Steyn: Big Mac En Rose, also, Dean On Screen

Mark Steyn: It's JFK's 100th Birthday Too

Party like it's Prince's Birthday

Mike Pence's Birthday too!

FMJRA and Rule 5

1 comment:

  1. Frank was a bigger star than Dino, but nobody had more fun doing TV.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.